Do you know your kids well enough?
As a wise-mom you should be able to know your children's needs and thoughts. In order to know them you ask questions to get them to open up.
Here are a few you can start with, give it a try and get closer to your children's world:
1. If you could create a new planet what would you name it, and what would it be like?
2. If you could change your name, what would you name yourself? Why?
3. If you were given a million dollars and had to spend it all in one week, what would you buy?
4. What’s your favourite thing to daydream about?
5. What’s your biggest dream that you wish would come true?
6. What have your friends been up to lately?
7. How do you show people you care about them?
8. What does it mean to show love?
9. What is one place you want to travel to one day?
10. If you could change anything about your family what would it be?
11. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
12. If you could change any of rules of this world which ones would you change?
13. Where would you want to go on vacation if we could leave right now?
14. If you could create a new Crayola color, what would if look like and what would you name it?
15. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
16. If you had your own motto, what would it be?
17. If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?
18. If you could live on your own private island but could only take 5 things, what would they be?
19. Describe the house you want to live in when you’re a grown-up.
Updated Jan 12, 2020